AskBU Students' Service is a one-stop-shop for student enquiries. Our friendly, professional and helpful advisers are available to help you with information, advice and guidance throughout your studies at BU.
We also provide a range of forms and information leaflets. These include forms for letter requests, replacement ID cards, Council Tax exemption certificates and healthcare registration, as well as leaflets that provide you with information on issues such as student finance, appeals and complaints.
The AskBU Students' Service offers a friendly drop-in style service but should you wish to discuss your query in a more confidential environment please ask and we will be happy to talk to you in one of our private interview rooms.
If you are unable to visit the service in person, we are easily contactable by telephone or email. We personally reply to every enquiry and aim to do so within two to three working days. If your enquiry is urgent please phone us, details as below.
Phone: +44 (0)1202 969696 (8:30am - 5:00pm)
Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 6:00pm during term time.
(8:30am - 5:00pm during vacations)
Friday 8.30am - 4:30pm
closed for training every Wednesday 2:00pm - 3:30pm
Please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A minimum of 48 hours notice is required but preferably longer if possible.
- A detailed Risk Assessment including signed approval for the activity from the lecturer involved
- Full details of exactly where filming will take place
- Accurate timings for the shoot
- Copies of confirmation giving permission for the filming if it is anywhere other than public areas that we need to unlock i.e. the Medical Centre, Chaplaincy etc.
- Contact details for crew and cast