BU offers a wide variety of Master's degree subjects that start in January, from International Management to Tourism Management and Marketing.
We recognise that it isn’t always possible to begin study in September and so we strive to be flexible. By offering the opportunity to start some of our courses in January, we hope that studying at BU becomes a logical choice for you.
What's more, you could be eligible for our Academic Scholarship (a £2,000 reduction in fees) for UK/EU applicants or our Academic Excellence Scholarship (a £3,500 reduction in fees) for international applicants.
If you're joining us from outside the UK, pre-sessional English language courses are available for all the courses below.
Courses offering January 2017 start dates
Courses in Business and Management
- MSc International Management
- MSc Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship
- MSc Marketing Management
- MSc Management with Human Resources
- MSc Management with Project Management
- MSc Retail Management and Marketing
Courses in Law
- LLM International Commercial Law
- LLM Intellectual Property
- LLM International Tax Law
- LLM Public International Law
- Postgraduate Certificate Intellectual Property
Courses in Computing
Courses in Communications
Courses in Finance
- MSc Finance
- MSc International Accounting and Finance
- MSc International Economics and Finance
- MSc International Finance
- MSc International Investment and Finance
- MSc International Risk Management and Finance
- MSc International Taxation and Finance