Head of Department
Dr Angelos Stefanidis - Computing in education and social informatics
- Dr Raian Ali - Requirements engineering and social informatics
- Dr Marios Angelopoulos - Networks and Internet of Things
- Dr Edward Apeh - Cyber security and cyber analytics
- Dr Abir Awar – Cyber security
- Dr Emilio Balaguer-Ballester - Computational neuroscience
- Professor Abdelhamid Bouchachia - Data Science and Intelligent Systems
- Professor Marcin Budka - Machine learning
- Dr Deniz Cetinkaya - Software engineering and model driven development
- Dr Wei Chai - Networks and Complex Systems
- Ms Melanie Coles - Computing in education
- Dr Philip Davies - Complex systems.
- Dr Huseyin Dogan - Systems engineering and human factors.
- Dr Shamal Faily - Security by design.
- Dr Damien Fay - Applied graph theory and time series.
- Dr. Mahmood Hosseini - Requirements Engineering and Social Informatics
- Dr Nan Jiang - Usability engineering and interaction design
- Dr Michael Jones - Cyber security and computing in education
- Professor Vasilis Katos - Digital forensics and incident response
- Dr. Theodoros Kostoulas - Affective Computing and Multimodal Interaction
- Dr Gernot Liebchen - Empirical software engineering
- Dr Andrew Main - Information systems development
- Dr Sofia Meacham - Systems engineering for cyber-physical systems
- Dr Alexios Mylonas - Cyber security and digital forensics
- Mr David Newell - Computer networks
- Mrs Gail Ollis - Psychology of software development.
- Mr Timothy Orman - Web systems and multimedia
- Professor Keith Phalp - Software engineering and social informatics
- Mr Keith Pretty - Business model creation, evaluation and improvement
- Dr Shahin Rostami - Computational intelligence and artificial intelligence
- Dr Reza Sahandi - Computer networks and cloud computing
- Dr. Neetesh Saxena - Cyber security and cyber-Physical Systems Security
- Dr Paul de Vrieze - Internetworked enterprise information systems
- Dr Lai Xu - Business processes as a service
- Professor Hongnian Yu - Intelligent systems and robotics
- Dr Rashid Bakirov - Machine learning and adaptive learning for streaming data
- Dr Natalia Chechina - Autonomous and distributed system, robotics and Erlang