You can apply for our current vacancies in two ways. We encourage our online application process, however if you have difficulty with this, we do accept postal applications. We do not accept speculative employment requests or CVs only. You are, however, welcome to submit a CV in addition to your application form.
Online application process
- Download the relevant application form
- Application form for academic vacancies (docx 980.51kb)
- Application form for all other vacancies (doc 972.24kb)
- Download the Equality Monitoring Form
- Complete the relevant application form and the equality monitoring form and email both forms back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once completed, you will receive an automatic response confirming we've received it. If you do not receive an acknowledgement within 24 hours please contact us.
Please note, we require the relevant application form and the equality monitoring form to be completed, and for both forms to be returned to us in order for us to progress your application.
Postal application process
- Download the relevant application form and the equality monitoring form (same as above for the online application process)
- Print and complete both forms by hand and return them to our postal address which can be found on our contact page.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, if you apply by post we are usually unable to acknowledge receipt of your application.