At the Student Medical Centre you will find a hard working and committed team dedicated to keeping you healthy. We have several doctors as well as a nurse practitioner.
A nurse practitioner is a highly trained nurse who can help the doctors by seeing patients with most conditions, minor injuries or ailments and works in a similar way to the GPs. This additional service enables the surgery to offer more appointments, which means patients can be offered quicker access to treatment.
- Dr Alexandra Broadhead - MRCGP MBBS (London) BSc
- Dr Nicholas Aldred - MB, Bchir, MA (Cantab), MSci, MRCP (UK)
- Dr Jeremy Shott - BM, BMedSci, DGM, MRCGP
- Dr Helen Billington - MBSS, MRCGP
- Dr Elizabeth Craig - MBBS DRCOG FP Cert Reg 1985 London
- Dr Simon Flack - BSc MBBS MRCP MRCGP DOcc Med FP Cert Reg 1987 London
- Dr Tom Caudell - BM, MRCGP Reg 2003 Southampton
- Dr Rachel Robinson - BM MRCGP DRCOG DFFP Reg 2003 Southampton
- Dr Louise Parkin - BM MRCGP FP Cert Reg 1990 Southampton
- Dr Heather Sherwood - MB BS, MRCP, MRCGP, DFSRH Reg 1991 UCH, London
- Dr Richard J L Holmes - BM, BSc (Hons), MRCP (UK), MRCGP, FP Cert. Reg 1995 Southampton
- Matthew Collis - Nurse Practitioner
Our nurse practitioner, Matthew, works Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 9am - 11.30am. He can prescribe certain medication and is able to refer patients to hospital for specialist treatment if required.