Our LLB (Hons) Law courses, all of which are Qualifying Law degrees, give you relevant accreditation to help you on your journey towards becoming a legal professional.
Courses in Clearing
Reasons to study with us
- Five pathways to choose from, allowing you to decide whether you'd like a general legal education with our LLB Law or training in a specific legal field - Business Law, Entertainment Law, Law with Economics and Law & Taxation
- Common first year for all our law courses, allowing you to study for a year before having to confirm your specialism
- Mandatory 40-week placement for all our Law degrees, with the exception of Law & Taxation, where this is optional
- Opportunity to work with high-profile organisations, including Citizen’s Advice Bureau, Sun, Law Debenture and the CPS, among others
- Accreditation from the SRA and BSB and, where relevant, the Chartered Institute of Taxation (CIOT).