We work closely with industry organisations such as the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) and the Bar Standards Board (BSB) to ensure our courses teach you what you need to know to enter this exciting and rewarding profession.
- Five pathways to choose from, allowing you to decide whether you'd like a general legal education with our LLB Law or training in a specific legal field - Business Law, Entertainment Law, Law with Economics and Law & Taxation
- Common first year for all our law courses, allowing you to study for a year before having to confirm your specialism
- Mandatory 40-week placement for all our Law degrees, with the exception of Law & Taxation, where this is optional
- Opportunity to work with high-profile organisations, including Citizen’s Advice Bureau, Sun, Law Debenture and the CPS, among others
- Accreditation from the SRA and BSB and, where relevant, the Chartered Institute of Taxation (CIOT).
Please watch the video 'LLB Law Framework at Bournemouth University'. Presented by Mrs Sue Warnock, Senior Lecturer in Law & Undergraduate Law Framework Leader, this video will give you an excellent insight into our law degrees.
Other courses you may be interested in
- BA (Hons) Finance & Business
- BA (Hons) Finance & Economics
- BA (Hons) Accounting & Finance
- BA (Hons) Business Studies with Finance
- BA (Hons) Business Studies
- BA (Hons) Business Studies with Marketing
- BA (Hons) Business Studies with Human Resource Management
- Business Studies with Economics
- Business Studies with Enterprise