We offer a wide range of short courses that are designed to meet the needs of industry professionals and that are delivered by experienced academics and practitioners. We constantly assess and develop our courses to ensure their content focuses on current industry trends, developments and issues.
The aim is to provide flexible training options for media professionals, whether you simply want to refresh your skills or work towards a professional qualification.
All of our courses have been designed and are delivered by the Faculty of Media & Communication alongside the Centre for Excellence in Media Practice (CEMP), providing flexible, balanced and industry-focused professional development opportunities.
IT and Computing
- Branding & Brand Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications Explored
- Exploring Word of Mouth Communication
- Relationship Marketing
Media Production Professionals
- Future Media Platforms, Environments & Experiences
- International Film Business
- Project Management for Media Professionals
- Assessing Creativity
- Employability/Work-based Learning: Implementing Best Practice
- Innovations in Assessment and Feedback
- Media Education (Theory)
- Professional Enquiry in Creative and Media Contexts
- Reflections on Leadership in HE: Developing High Quality Staff to Delivery High Quality Learning Opportunities
- Technology Enhanced Learning: Creativity in Design