The following information is here for your reference. Below you will find the relevant legal documents along with codes of conduct that will be applicable to you if you live in one of the accommodation types that forms part of the BU portfolio.
If you are unsure which ones will apply to you, please contact us.
BU Managed Accommodation
- Student Licence (including Terms & Conditions) (Unilet, Home Park, Dorchester House, St John's and Student Village) (pdf 1.83MB)
- BU managed accommodation Rules & Information (Unilet, Home Park, Dorchester House, St John’s and Student Village) (pdf 179kb)
BU Partner Managed Accommodation
- Unite managed accommodation - Student Terms & Conditions of residence and Student Behaviour Management process (Purbeck House) (pdf 155 kb)
- CLV managed accommodation Student Terms & Conditions of residence (Lyme Regis House, Chesil House and Okeford House) (pdf 272kb)
- Kaplan Residences managed accommodation - Student Contract inlcudingTerms & Conditions of residence (Lansdowne Point) (pdf 327kb).
- Derwent Students managed accommodation - Student Contract including terms & conditions of residence (Corfe House) (pdf 199kb)
Codes of Good Practice & Management
BU have signed Dorchester House and the Student Village up to the Universities UK (UUK) Accommodation Code of Practice, which means we will do our best to ensure the accommodation we provide meets high standards of good practice, service, health and safety, as well as being fit for purpose.
Purbeck House, Corfe House, Lansdowne Point, Cranborne House, Lyme Regis House, Okeford House, Chesil House and Home Park have signed up to the Accreditation Network UK code of practice - the Assured Accommodation National Code, which means they will do their best to ensure the accommodation meets high standards of good practice, service, health and safety, as well as being fit for purpose.
The Unilet and St Johns properties are covered by Housing law requirements. For properties located in Bournemouth refer to the Bournemouth Council guidance documents:
For properties located in Poole refer to the Poole Council guidance documents: