Our close relationships with local and regional industrial partners keep our courses relevant, inspiring and stimulating and will provide you with a complex and diverse range of professional and transferable skills.
Courses in Clearing
Reasons to study with us
- We wrote the leading international textbook on tourism and hospitality, and are home to three of the world’s top ten tourism journals
- You’ll be studying at a Centre of Excellence for Tourism, as designated by the World Tourism Organisation
- Opportunity to attend our annual Hospitality Student Conference in London, where you can network with leading industry professionals and listen to high-profile speakers
- Our research in the tourism sector was rated joint-first in the UK and declared internationally recognised in the Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2014
- If you’re on an events course, you’ll get to organise an event following a brief from a real client.