See first–hand how English, politics and the media shape the world around us every day, and the impact that news reporting and commentary can have on perception and perceived truths.
Courses in Clearing
Reasons to study with us
- Guest lectures delivered by visiting speakers, adding depth to your knowledge through real-life examples and case studies
- Global perspectives woven into the courses, with the option of working or studying abroad to expand your knowledge
- History and Politics courses are delivered in the media-driven environment of the Faculty of Media & Communication
- History students will become members of the internationally renowned Centre for Media History, which is based at BU
- Anthropology students will have access to our dedicated labs, which are home to one of the best collections of human skeletal remains among UK universities
- Sociology courses are taught by a research-active team in the Faculty of Health & Social Sciences, who have a global reputation, giving you the chance to research and publish with experienced academic authors.