|Entry||For courses starting September 2018. Scholarships cannot be deferred.|
|Value||£2,000 (tuition fee reduction)|
|Need to fill in an application||No - you will automatically be considered for this award|
Any student from BNUZ who is going on to study an applicable course at the Faculty of Management at BU will automatically receive this scholarship in the form of a tuition fee reduction during their first year.
You don’t need to apply and will receive the reduction in fees provided you have a relevant qualification from BNUZ and have met all conditions of your offer.
Relevant BU courses
Year 2 entry courses
- BA (Hons) Accounting and Business
- BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- BA (Hons) Finance and Business
- BA (Hons) Finance and Economics
- BA (Hons) Business Studies
Final year entry (Top-up courses)
- BA (Hons) Business and Management (Top-up degree)
- BA (Hons) International Management (Top-up degree)
- BA (Hons) International Finance (Top-up degree)
The legal bit
Scholarships are reviewed on a regular basis and the university reserves the right to withdraw, amend or introduce new scholarships at any time. Scholarships are offered subject to funding and availability. Scholarship is awarded in your first year only, unless stated otherwise.
For full Terms and Conditions, please view our Scholarship Policy.