Many of our sports courses have been developed following extensive consultation with industry bodies such as Sport England, UK Sport and the Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity (CIMSPA). All of our sports degrees include a 40-week placement, giving you valuable experience as well as theoretical knowledge and practical skills.
- Specialist knowledge of the golfing sector, and ties to many of the top golfing industry bodies.
- Participate in a real-life consultancy project working for one of our industry partners on relevant courses.
- Guest speakers provide insights into various aspects of the sports industry throughout your time at university.
- Links to local, national and international sporting organisations, such as AFC Bournemouth, England Sports Group, Australian Institute of Sport and Orlando City Football Club offer excellent networking and placement opportunities.
- CIMSPA accreditation for relevant courses.