If you choose to study an animation, visual effects or games courses, you’ll benefit from a variety of guest lectures (from experts working in companies such as EA Criterion, Sony Computer Entertainment and Jagex) and masterclasses, not to mention incredible work placement opportunities.
- All of our computer animation and visual effects courses are delivered through the National Centre for Computer Animation (NCCA), which has ties to an extensive array of experts, companies and organisations in this exciting sector.
- Our animation and visual effects graduates have gone on to work on some of the biggest movies of the past decade, including Interstellar, Guardians of the Galaxy, X-Men: Days of Future Past, Captain America and Dawn of Planet of the Apes to name just a few, winning Oscars and BAFTAs along the way
- Our games courses are accredited by TIGA, the trade association for the UK games development industry.
- Access to industry-standard equipment and software throughout your course, ensuring you’re ready for work when you graduate.
- Optional placement year, allowing you to network and put your skills into practice before you graduate.