With over three decades of experience in teaching business, we have a wealth of knowledge to pass on to the entrepreneurs of tomorrow. Our courses don’t just focus on the theory, they will also give you the practical skills you need to get ahead.
- The Business School is accredited by AACSB International – the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, placing it amongst the world’s top universities when it comes to business education, so you can be confident you are receiving an education of the highest quality.
- Gain additional professional qualifications from professional bodies such as the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and the Institute of Direct & Digital Marketing (IDM) .
- Business Studies degrees don’t require you to specialise until your second year, giving you plenty of flexibility.
- Guest lectures to give you a greater insight into business, management and marketing, and to help you find out more about working in various sectors from people in the industry.
- Flexible exit points on our part-time/online Global Business Management course.
- Excellent connections with businesses, alumni and other professionals who offer networking, placement and job opportunities.
Other courses you may be interested in
- BA (Hons) Accounting & Business
- BA (Hons) Accounting & Finance
- BA (Hons) Accounting & Law
- BA (Hons) Accounting & Taxation
- BA (Hons) Economics
- BA (Hons) Finance & Business
- BA (Hons) Finance & Law
- BA (Hons) Finance & Economics
- BA (Hons) Marketing Communications
- BA (Hons) Tourism Management
- BA (Hons) Events Management
- BA (Hons) International Hospitality Management