Open Afternoons are your chance to discover Bournemouth, our beautiful location, evolving campuses and outstanding facilities. We'd love to see you at one of our upcoming events:
- Wednesday 15 March 2017 – book now
- Wednesday 5 July 2017
- Wednesday 29 November 2017
- Wednesday 14 March 2018
- Wednesday 18 July 2018
What happens at a Postgraduate Open Afternoon?
During our Open Afternoons you can find out more about postgraduate study, hear about funding options and to talk to academic staff about our courses, the entry requirements and destinations of our graduates. Join us for an informal afternoon of coffee, cake and conversations:
- Attend an informal appointment with an academic from the course you’re interested in
- Take a walking tour around our campus, led by one of our current students
- Find out more about accommodation and funding your studies
- View facilities relevant to your course
- Chat to us about postgraduate study and life at BU
- Chat to current students.
If you are from outside the UK
If you are from outside the UK and would like a tour of our campuses, please contact email@example.com with details of your planned visit to the UK, the course you are interested in and your country of residence. A member of our International team will contact you to make further arrangements. If you are in the UK, we'd love to meet you at one of our Open Afternoons, tours or webinars.