|Entry||For courses starting September 2019. Scholarships cannot be deferred.|
|Value||£2,000 (tuition fee reduction)|
|Need to fill in an application||No - you will automatically be considered for this award|
Any student from Financial University who is going on to study an applicable course at the Faculty of Management at BU will automatically receive this scholarship in the form of a tuition fee reduction during their first year.
You don’t need to apply and will receive the reduction in fees provided you have a relevant qualification from the Financial University and have met all conditions of your offer.
Relevant BU courses
- MSc International Management
- MSc Marketing Management
- MSc Management with Human Resources
- MSc Management with Project Management
- MSc Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship
- MSc International Finance
- MSc Finance
- MSc International Economics and Finance
- MSc International Risk Management and Finance
- MSc International Accounting and Finance
- MSc International Taxation and Finance
- MSc International Investment and Finance
- MSc Events Management
- MSc Events Marketing
- MSc Hotel and Food Services Management
- MSc International Hospitality and Tourism Management
- MSc Retail Management and Marketing
- MSc Sports Management
- MSc Tourism Management
- MSc Tourism Management and Marketing
The legal bit
Scholarships are reviewed on a regular basis and the university reserves the right to withdraw, amend or introduce new scholarships at any time. Scholarships are offered subject to funding and availability. Scholarship is awarded in your first year only, unless stated otherwise.
For full Terms and Conditions, please view our Scholarship Policy.