There are various ways for you to pay your tuition fees. When you register online, you will agree the arrangements to pay your tuition fees. Online registration takes place before enrolment.
Paying by instalments
You can pay your fees in three instalments online using a debit/credit card. This option is available to all postgraduate students, whether you are studying on a full or part-time basis.
If you pay in instalments, each payment will be one-third of the course fee. The first instalment will be taken when you register and pay online, with the second instalment deducted three months later, and the final instalment taken six months after your first payment.
Students from the USA who receive a Federal Loan can make arrangements to pay their fees in three instalments that tie in with their loan payments.
Paying your fees in full
- By credit or debit card – we accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards, and Delta, Electron, Maestro, Solo and Visa debit cards. You can make a credit or debit card payment on the phone (+44 (0)1202 961600) during normal UK office hours, or in person. We cannot accept card payments via fax or email
- By Professional Career Development Loan (PCDL) – if you are paying your tuition fees via the PCDL, you'll need our Learning Provider Number: 7158.
You can get a 5% early payment discount if you pay your fees before or within seven days of enrolment. However, if you are being sponsored all or in part by your employer, you won’t be eligible for this discount.
Bournemouth University has also partnered with Flywire to streamline the process of international payments. Flywire allows you to pay securely from any country and any bank, generally in your home currency.
By making your payment with Flywire you can:
- Track your payments from start to finish
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Contact their multilingual customer support team with any questions, day or night.
Click here to go to Flywire and begin the payment process.
Sponsorship by a company/organisation
Sponsors can pay your tuition fees on your behalf by selecting any of the payment methods listed in the Online Registration system. Find out more about the process.
If you have any questions about paying your fees, please contact us on +44 (0)1202 961600, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.