The BU Careers & Employability Service provides a comprehensive collection of resources to help you with your career planning needs from useful websites, info sheets and FAQs to blog articles, DVDs and print resources. The resources aim to provide useful information and guidance for a range of careers topics as well as to help you to identify potential opportunities which will enhance your overall employability.
The range of careers topics that the resources support include:
- Finding part time and seasonal work, work experience, placement and graduate job vacancies
- The job application process - CVs, covering letters, application forms, interviews, psychometric tests and assessment centres
- Sector-specific careers and job opportunities
- Choosing a career/deciding what to do after university
- Researching employers and job opportunities
- Funding options
- Salaries and earnings
- Diversity-related job hunting
- Working and studying abroad
- Postgraduate study
To access the full range of resources available visit MyCareerHub. You will need to use your BU username and password to login.