What's your BU future?
If you're caught up in the BU buzz, you might not feel ready to leave us just yet. So why not stay for a bit longer?
You're already on the way to a bright future, but you can make it even brighter with a Master's degree from BU. There are plenty of reasons to continue your journey with us, but here are just a few:
- Further enhance your career prospects by developing new skills and broadening your knowledge base
- The opportunity to explore your chosen subject in more depth
- If it is a specific requirement in your chosen career
- For the intellectual and personal challenge
- Learn from research-led academics who are experts in their field
- Conversion courses are available if you'd like to change your subject
- Dedicated postgraduate accommodation options*.
However you want to build your future, we offer a range of full-time, part-time and distance learning courses to suit your lifestyle. Search our courses to explore your options.
If you fancy taking a break from your studies, you can return to BU to do your Master's degree at any time in the future.
Funding your future
Great news, the government are now offering postgraduate student loans up to a maximum value of £10,609 (non-means tested), paid directly to students over three instalments during the academic year. Find out more about the scheme.
If you're not sure you can afford further study, you might be interested to hear about the support available. BU graduates can benefit from:
- Up to 25% off your tuition fee for being a BU graduate*
- Academic Scholarships from £2,000* when you achieve a 2:1 or above
- Scholarships from £2,000*
There's no better way to explore further study than to attend a Postgraduate Open Afternoon. You can meet with an academic, ask questions and find out about your options after graduation. Book your place now!
If you want to know more about life as a postgraduate student, visit our Student Blog.
If you've got more questions about postgraduate study, why not pay AskBU a visit? Our friendly team is located at The Base in Poole House or the 1st floor of the library in Bournemouth House.
*Terms and conditions apply.