The summer exam dates for this academic year are 21 May - 1 June 2018 and timetables are available online now. If you are registered with our Additional Learning Support (ALS) team, you will be emailed details of your arrangements by Friday 11 May.
When accessing your online timetable, please select your faculty, level of study and then each of your specific units - remember to check the unit code and unit title carefully. If you are unsure of your exact unit codes or unit titles you can check your unit selections in myHub.
To sit your exams you will need your BU student ID card - if you do not have your ID card you should request a replacement before attending your exams.
You can find more information about support available for exams including:
- Revision tips from BU psychology lecturer, Dr Andy Johnson
- Tips on how to cope with exam stress
- Read BU student Louis Sherman blog post 'Top tips for defeating your exams'
- Plus revision and exam workshops and techniques
- Peer-Assisted Learning (PAL) support to help you prepare for exams
- Study Skills and language support are also available to you.
Our Student Wellbeing team are available during term-time, offering support and advice – you can go along to a drop-in session or book an appointment.
SUBU Advice can also provide independent and confidential advice. Call 01202 965779, or email email@example.com, or visit them at the Student Centre, Talbot Campus or Bournemouth House, Lansdowne Campus.