Our current strategic plan, BU2018, is coming to an end and you’re invited to review and share your feedback on our plans for the future vision of BU, which will take us to 2025.
Our vision is that by 2025 we’re recognised world-wide as a leading university for inspiring learning, advancing knowledge and enriching society through the fusion of education, research and practice.
Getting feedback from you - our students - is absolutely vital to creating our new strategic plan and we want to hear from as many of you as possible!
The deadline to share your feedback is 5pm, 10 January 2018, which you can do by filling in our online survey, emailing BU2025VisionandStrategy@bournemouth.ac.uk or by visiting the BU2025 kiosk in the Student Centre and completing a feedback postcard. Before you share your feedback, scroll through this summary presentation or read the full draft of the plan.
Here are some ideas of things you could consider before sending us your ideas:
- We believe that the purpose of our university is to inspire learning, advance knowledge and enrich society - how else can we bring these three elements of our purpose together so that we are having an impact on the world?
- How would you define success for BU in 2025?
- How can the Fusion of education, research and practice benefit students?
- How can we build on this to enhance the learning experience for students at BU?
- We would like to define a distinctive set of attributes that define BU graduates– what should these be?
- Students already contribute to society through volunteering and engagement. How else can BU have an impact on society?
- What else can we do to develop as a sustainable and responsible organisation?
- What other actions should we take to develop equality and diversity at BU?
- Do you have any other comments on the purpose, the vision, the values or the strategic plan?