There will be limited staff available in Talbot House on Friday 21 April due to work being carried out to the IT network.
The services based in Talbot House will be available as follows:
- The Chaplaincy will be open, but unstaffed
- The Medical Centre is closed for spring break; students can contact Talbot Medical Centre during this time
- Student Wellbeing will be closed but will be responding to email and voicemail; email@example.com or 01202 965020
- University Music will be closed due to being out of term time; please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
- Safer Neighbourhood Team - please call 101 to ensure that any issues are dealt with promptly.
If you need to contact any staff members who are usually based in the building please call their usual phone number and leave a message as they may be working elsewhere on campus. Please note this will not affect the Nursery.